Shop for saleRomanby Village Store, 2 The Green, Northallerton, DL7 8NR
- Business for sale
- Turnover y/e 31.3.16 £180,253
- Two bedroom maisonette above
- Pleasant village close to Northallerton
- Gross profit £45,649
- Potential to introduce off licence
- Same owner 17 years, retirement sale. Energy Rating F
A two storey, end terrace property, with the ground floor used for the retail store. On the first floor is a two double bedroom maisonette.Location
The business overlooks the green in the centre of the village of Romanby, which is located to the south west of Northallerton off the A684 Ainderby Road.
Northallerton is popular and sought after market town in the Hambleton district of North Yorkshire, approximately 30 miles north of York, close to the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, but only six miles from the A1M.
The well presented Village Store includes:
•Display of newspapers, magazines and local art work
•Small confectionery display
•Chiller for soft drinks
•Glazed deli counter
There is on street parking and a nearby free to use car park.Owner's Accommodation
Set out over the first and second floors is a spacious maisonette comprising:
•Lounge with views over the village green
•Two double bedrooms
There is a separate entrance to the flat, which would allow it to be let independently. The flat is currently let to tenants.
We feel the business would suit a new hands-on owner operator who may wish to introduce convenience products and, subject to licensing, introduce the sale of alcohol.Staff
The store is run by part-time members of staff.Trading Information
Profit and loss accounts for year ended 31 March 2017 show retail sales of £173,114 which produces a gross profit of £45,649.Trading Hours
The store opens Monday to Friday 6am until 5:30pm, Saturday 6am until 1pm and Sunday 6am until 11am.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62877584.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Northallerton (0.3 mi)
- Leeming Bar (5.0 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 5416773-fh. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christie & Co , Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.