Hotel for saleThe Fox & Hounds, Sinnington, York, England, YO62 6SQ
- Business for sale
- Charming Grade II listed Country Inn
- Edge of North York Moors near Pickering
- 10 en suite bedrooms, bar/lounge, restaurant
- Excellent profits of circa £172,000 per annum
- 2 bedroom owners cottage included
- Car parking and 2 acre field to rear. Energy Rating C
The Fox and Hounds is a very well presented Country Inn with bar/lounge, restaurant, residents lounge and private dining room, blending period charm with modern comforts. All 10 bedrooms are tastefully presented and are arranged on the ground or first floors and are either part of the original Grade II listed building or the recently built addition to the rear.Location
The Fox & Hounds is prominently located in the delightful and sought after village of Sinnington which is two miles from the town of Pickering on the southern edge of the world famous North York Moors.Internal Details
The cosy bar/lounge has seating for 30 customers and is divided into two by a central feature open fireplace boasting some fine and historic features. There is also an additional dining room with seating for up to 10 customers and this room is ideal for small parties or private dining.
The residents lounge seats 14 on chairs and sofas whilst the main dining room has a more contemporary feel and has 40 covers.
The site is approximately three acres and comprises a car park to the rear with spaces for approximately 20/30 vehicles and a large two acre field, ideal for a parking overflow or for possible development into camping, glamping or caravanning (STPP).Owner's Accommodation
There is a charming cottage on site which comprises a spacious lounge, kitchen, office, storeroom and two en suite bedrooms.The Opportunity
Our clients are looking to retire and wish to sell this outstanding and very profitable Coaching Inn, which is very well presented and holder of a host of awards and accreditations, which can be seen on the business website; www.thefoxandhoundsinn.co.uk.Trading Information
The business has grown steadily in recent years in terms of turnover and profits. Accounts for the year end 31 January 2015 show a net turnover of £808,000 creating net profits of £172,000 adjusted to follow for depreciation, Directors costs and exceptional repairs and renewal costs. Accounts for the year ending 31 January 2016 are expected to show further improvement.Regulatory
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62879555.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Malton (9.2 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 5443937-fh. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christie & Co , Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.