Commercial Property for saleWhitton Road, Twickenham
Withdrawn from Market
- OFF LICENCE & CONVENIENCE STORE
- 11 YEARS RENEWABLE LEASE
- STORE ROOM AT REAR
- LARGE RETAIL SPACE
- 2 ATMs and PARCEL COLLECTION SERVICE
- CLOSE TO TWICKENHAM RUGBY GROUND & RICHMOND COLLEGE
- SHORT WALK FROM THE MAINLINE TRAIN STATION
- BUSY MAIN ROAD LOCATION
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
RETAIL SPACE 58' 5" max x 25' 3" max (17.81m x 7.7m)
STORE ROOM 29' 11" x 13' 8" (9.12m x 4.17m)
TURNOVER WE ARE ADVISED by the curent owners the turnover averages in the region of £ 11,000 to £13,000 p.w. In addition the business has an external plus 1 internal ATM machine & we understand this provides an averages commission in the region of £10,000 per annum. There is also a Hermes Parcel Service which we are informed generates approximately £ 130 p.w.
RENT & RATES We are informed the rent is Currently £ 32,000 plus VAT per annum and Rates are £ 10,500 per annum as advised by the current owners.
ASKING PRICE £ 145,000 plus STOCK AT VALUATION (£40,000/£45,000 approx). This includes GOODWILL, FIXTURES & FITTINGS £145,000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102005007952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Poonam Estates, Southall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.