Office for saleBudshead Road, 680 Budshead Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL6
Withdrawn from Market
2,640–5,557 sq. ft.
- 2,640 sq ft (245 sq m)
- Prominent two storey office building
- Close to the A38
- Available on a floor by floor basis or as a whole
- Whole building - 516 sq m (5,557 sq ft)
- From £26,500 pax for one floor
- Freehold price on application
The building comprises of 2 floors of good quality office accommodation with kitchen and WC facilities. The property also benefits from 17 car parking spaces. The floors could be split and let separately, or the building taken as a whole.
The property is located on Budshead Road which is accessed from Tavistock Road (A386). There is easy access to the A38 at the Manadon junction to the south of the property and to Tavistock to the north.
All areas are approximate and measured in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement Standard First Edition on a net internal basis.
Lower Level - 271 sq m (2,917 sq ft)
Upper Level - 245 sq m (2,640 sq ft)
TOTAL - 516 sq m (5,557 sq ft)
Rent / Price
Lower Level - £29,000 pax
Upper Level - £26,500 pax
Whole Building - £55,000 pax
Freehold price on application.
The property is available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis on a new full repairing and insuring lease.
Alternatively, the freehold of the property is available.
From the Valuation Office Agency website (www.voa.gov.uk) we understand that the current rateable value is £26,112 effective from 1st April 2017. Therefore making the approximate rates payable £12,168 per annum for 2017/2018.
Interested parties are advised to confirm the rating liability with Plymouth City Council.
We understand that mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property however these services have not been tested by the agents. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in relation to the transaction.
All figures quoted exclusive of VAT if applicable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62916886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18165FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vickery Holman, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.