Retail Property (high street) for sale5 & 5A Bury Road, Southport, PR8
2,431 sq. ft.
- 2,431 sq ft (225 sq m)
- Established Retail and Off License Business and Property For Sale
- Scope to Extend the Retail Space
- Suitable for Alternative Uses Subject to Necessary Consents
- Separate 3 Bedroom Flat/Maisonette Currently Let on AST Producing £570 PCM - Existing Tenant Unaffected By The Sale
- On Site Parking
- No VAT on Purchase Price
Block paved parking areas are provided off both Bury Road and Matlock Road providing parking for an estimated 5/6 cars.
The shop area has many original fittings and we believe offers scope to extend the trading areas into the substantial store areas behind, as well as offering alternative use potential, subject to all the necessary consents.
The property is colloquially well known as an off licence, offering a variety of short date beers, in addition to serving the substantial community immediately around the property.
The vendors are looking to sell the property and business, with a price for the stock to be agreed, but at valuation/cost.
Off Bury Road there is a separate entrance to a 3 bed flat/maisonette.
We understand the property is occupied by way of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement at a monthly rental of £570 pcm.
The property is to be sold with the benefit of this tenant in situ.
Please also note we understand there is no sub meter for the residential accommodation, therefore we are advised they pay a contribution towards the vendors costs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62961440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.