Plot for saleCats, Leys Hill, Walford, Ross-on-Wye
Offers in Region of
* FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS RESIDENTIAL PLOT WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION
FOR 5 PRESTIGIOUS AND BESPOKE DETACHED DWELLINGS
* EACH PROPERTY WOULD BENEFIT FROM 6 BEDROOMS, 2 WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES
* 3/4 RECEPTION ROOMS AND DOUBLE GARAGE
* DESIGNED BY A LEADING LOCAL ARCHITECT
* POSITIONED TO MAXIMISE THE STUNNING SURROUNDING SCENERY OF THE WYE VALLEY
* EACH PLOT COMPRISING OF APPROXIMATELY 3/4 OF AN ACRE
* FURTHER DETAILS AND DRAWINGS AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING MOON & CO SALES OFFICE
* PLANNING REFERENCE: P161689/F (HEREFORDSHIRE COUNCIL)
Cats at Leys Hill comprises of an outstanding opportunity to acquire a prestigious development with planning consent for 5 luxury residence each standing within grounds of approximately 3/4 of an acre. Leys Hill is located in an area of designated outstanding natural beauty on the periphery of the famous Wye Valley with easy accessibility to the historic towns of Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth with excellent road and motorway connections to the midlands and the South West.
The outline planning consent is for the erection of 5 contemporary properties designed by a well renowned local architect with each property offering 6 bedrooms, 2 of which with en-suite facilities as well as spacious reception rooms and open plan kitchen dining space. Also benefitting from practical spaces including utility room and study. Outside the properties will be approached by private driveway giving access to double garage and pathway/steps to front entrance, with terraced gardens overlooking the Wye Valley. This development is a particularly rare opportunity and offers a potentially lucrative investment. These stunning houses have been designed to maximise the beautiful location with far reaching views yet provide modern amenities and stylish interiors.
Please note that the attached plans are for identification purposes. Please feel free to contact Moon & Co to discuss in more detail.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO19914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moon & Co, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.