Convenience Store for saleOff License & Convenience, LS28, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- DENSELY POPULATED RESIDENTIAL AREA
- PROFESSIONALLY FITTED STORE WITH MODERN REFRIGERATION
- OOZING POTENTIAL FOR MUCH MORE
- COMMANDING MAIN ROAD SITE WITH EASY PARKING
FULLY LICENSED CONVENIENCE STORE WITH LOTTERY OUTLET in Leeds for Sale.
An opportunity to acquire this modern and superbly fitted self-service convenience store situated in this delightful and densely populated residential area of Leeds – COMMANDING MAIN ROAD SITE WITH EASY PARKING RIGHT OUTSIDE. The business is worked over seven days, taking £5,000 to £6,000 weekly. This site could do very much more with a bake off unit and a good delicatessen counter. The business is priced to sell due to our clients having other businesses. THIS IS A LOVELY STORE WHICH IS OOZING POTENTIAL FOR MUCH MORE – THIS BUSINESS WILL GIVE THE RIGHT PERSON A SUPERB LIVING AND THE LIFESTYLE TO GO WITH IT. The concern is held on a secure lease with low rent and comprise: double glass fronted self-service store offering many different departments and very good modern refrigeration. Large display cash out, store room to the rear. Basement store. Toilet and wash hand basin.
Stock £15,000. EPC Band C.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.