Takeaway for saleHot Food Take Away, LS27, Morley, West Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- SUPERBLY APPOINTED TAKEAWAY
- FANTASTIC TRADING POSITION - IDEAL TO SERVICE MANY SUBURBS
- WELL ESTABLISHED - ENVIABLE LOCAL REPUTATION
- VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED HERE
HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY in Morley, Leeds for Sale.
Superbly appointed hot food takeaway ideally located on a major road in Morley. This site is ideal to service Morley, Gildersome, East Ardsley and Howden Clough with ease and has a massive audience passing by all day every day – in excess of 17,000 vehicles use this site daily. This business has been established for many years and enjoys an enviable local reputation and could do even more. Weekly Turnover £2,500 to £3,000. New lease (subject to landlords consent). Sensible rent – VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED HERE. This is a single storey detached property which is deceptively spacious and comprises: customer waiting area with counter, large, open plan kitchen with a wealth of equipment and extraction. To the rear is a further preparation kitchen, store and WC. EPC Not Req.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 559221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.