Cafe for saleCafe & Sandwich Bars, S36, Penistone, South Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: A5 Hot Food Take away
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED PREMISES
- MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- VERY GOOD REPUTATION WITH A LARGE AND LOYAL CUSTOMER BASE
- NEW LEASE AND A LOW RENT
CAFÉ & TEA ROOMS in Sheffield for Sale.
This is an exceptionally well presented premises located in this very popular and much sought after town on the fringes of the Peak District National Park. The business was established in 2011 and has developed a very good reputation with a large and loyal customer base which complements the many visitors to the area. Weekly Turnover £2,500. The premises benefit from easy on street parking and are offered with a new lease and a low rent (subject to landlords consent). VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HERE. This is a good sized premises which briefly comprises: shop area with a large glass fronted serve over counter and various retail displays. Large and tastefully presented seating area for 24 in comfort. To the rear is a large commercial kitchen with separate preparation kitchen. WC’s. At the back of the property there are three external stores with refrigeration and storage space. EPC Band D.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 557767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.