9 bedroom hotel for saleLytham Road, BLACKPOOL, FY1 6DU
- 9 BEDROOM LICENSED HOTEL
- ALL WITH OWN BATHROOMS & W.C
- LARGE PRIVATE ACCOMM
- UNDERWENT IMPROVEMENTS IN 2016
- GAS ELEC & FIRE CERTIFICATION, EPC C
- 9 BEDROOM LICENSED HOTEL - 6 FULL EN SUITE - REMAINING ROOMS EACH WITH OWN DESIGNATED BATHROOMS & W.C. - A DOUBLE FRONTED PROPERTY - LESS THAN 1 MINUTE TO THE PROMENADE & TRAM NETWORK LINKING THE PLEASURE BEACH - TOWN CENTRE & TOWER - UNDERWENT A PROGRAMME OF IMPROVEMENTS IN 2016
**ALL OUR PROPERTIES CAN BE VIEWED ON THE COMMERCIAL SECTION OF RIGHTMOVE**
It's all about the location and this property is superbly positioned right on the edge of the Promenade in a South Central location. Offering 9 letting bedrooms, 6 with their own En-Suite facilities and the remainder with their own allocated Shower Rooms & En Suites on the landing.
The property underwent a programme of updating during 2016 and has traded successfully during the Summer season. 1 of the En-Suite Double Bedrooms on the second floor is fully self contained with its own kitchen facilities including base and wall units.
Fully equipped and ready to trade once again in 2017 the property will be transferred with Gas, Electric & Fire certification.
GROUND FLOOR: Entrance to the MAIN LOUNGE & BAR LOUNGE with couch style seating. The BAR is equipped with a range of sundry items for the supply of alcohol. DINING ROOM in the process of being upgraded and incorporates a newly installed Bedroom and Bathroom suite to the Rear.
KITCHEN: Generous in size and equipped with a compliment of catering equipment and utensils
LOWER GROUND FLOOR: Suitable for 2 Bedrooms but presently arranged as very generous 1 bedroom private with En Suite
FIRST FLOOR:1 Family Bedroom - En-Suite- 3 Double Bedrooms with 3 Shower- Rooms & W.C's on the landing. (For exclusive use by these 3 bedrooms)
SECOND FLOOR:1 Family Bedroom - En suite- 1 Double Bedroom En-Suite - 1 Self Contained Double Bedroom En-Suite with own Kitchen facilities.
ROOM FACILITIES: Each guest room has TV & Tea & Coffee Facilities
BUSINESS: Trading figures indicate a turnover IRO £45,000 Per Annum
SERVICES: The property has Central Heating, Majority Double Glazing. We are informed all Electric, Gas and Fire certification will be transferred upon letting.
TENURE: Leasehold - Negotiable IRO £11,000 Per Annum
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LYT09. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.