Restaurant for saleRestaurants, LS6, Headingley, West Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- BUSINESS RUN TOTALLY BY STAFF
- SURROUNDED BY STUDENT HOUSING
- WORKING ON EXCELLENT PROFIT MARGINS
- SCOPE TO UTILISE ALCOHOL LICENCE
INDIAN & PIZZA RESTAURANT AND TAKEAWAY WITH SPECIALIST DESSERT BAR in Leeds for Sale.
Immaculate Indian / Pizza restaurant and diner which was refurbished during 2016 to an exceptionally high standard and really must be seen to be appreciated together with an exceptionally busy takeaway. Situated in this bustling small town on the outskirts of Leeds which is surrounded by student housing and which benefits from a very busy night scene. This is a site that would be very hard to beat. Business run by staff and achieves a very impressive weekly turnover in excess of £8,500 whilst working on excellent profit margins but could in our opinion easily do very much more with a full time working owner. “Suitable for change of use subject to necessary consent”. Premises are held on lease and briefly comprise: stunning restaurant which has been superbly refurbished and offers 52 covers, air conditioning and desert bar, pot wash / waiter station. Ladies and gents WC’s. The spacious commercial kitchen serves both the restaurant / diner and the takeaway and offers impressive range of quality catering equipment, extraction system. Second pot wash / preparation area with walk in cold room. The restaurant would benefit greatly by the introduction of alcohol sales. A premises licence exists but is currently unused. EPC Band D.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.