Commercial Development for saleBack Eaves Street, BLACKPOOL, FY1 2NH
- W/SHOP+ GARAGE & 1 BED FLAT
- DETACHED BRICK BUILT UNIT
- ELECTRIC & WATER SERVICES
- VEHICLE REPAIR PERMISSION
- 2 UNITS TENANTED
- 2 TENANTED COMMERCIAL UNITS PLUS SEPARATE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT ABOVE - UNIT 1 (APPX 500 SQ FT) WITH ROLLER SHUTTER - UNIT 2 (APPROX 300 SQ FT) WITH ROLLER SHUTTER - VEHICLE REPAIR PERMISSION - APARTMENT IMMACULATELY APPOINTED
A 2 Storey workshop with an immaculate 1 bedroom flat above. Both commercial properties are presently let on favorable rents and vacant possession would be available if required.
An interesting opportunity to purchase an excellent investment.
GROUND FLOOR: Roller shutter entrance to workshop unit sub divided into 2 sections;
Unit 1 - Approx 30 x 16 with Electric Roller Shutter - LET at £140.00 pcm
Unit 2 - Approx 30 x 10 with Roller Shutter - LET at £100.00 pcm
Both units have concrete floors , electric and water.
FIRST FLOOR: Separate entrance to space arranged as a first floor flat: – Separate Lounge – Separate Kitchen – Separate Bedroom – Separate Bathroom - Immaculate order.
SERVICES: The property has electric and water.
Wall Electric Panel Heaters in the flat - Electric and Water in the Commercial Units.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEA10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.