Land for saleSilver Street, Waddingham, Gainsborough DN21
- Residential Development Site
- FPP for 4 residential units
- Option to acquire adjacent bungalow and land by way of separate negotiation
- For Sale by way of Private Treaty
- REDUCED PRICE
A regular shaped parcel of land currently forming part of the garden of 2 Silver Street. The site extends to about 0.13 hectares (0.32 acres) and has a direct frontage to Silver Street of about 6 m or (19'7") where the vehicular and pedestrian access into the site will be taken. The site is at an elevated level from Silver Street - but is generally level within the main body of the site.
The character of the surrounding area is very much residential in nature with the site surrounded on its 3 remaining boundaries by existing residential development.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING
Detailed Planning Consent was granted for 4 residential units (Ref 133053). The Planning Permission is subject to a S.106 Agreement which requires an off-site contribution of £48,434 in lieu of affordable housing. Full copies of the Planning Permissions, S.106 Agreement and plans of the proposed development are available on request.
Any queries relating to the Planning Permission should be directed to West Lindsey District Council Planning Authority on 01427-676676.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are available in the village, although the Vendors can give no guarantee as to the exact location and capacity of these services. Interested parties should therefore make their own enquiries in this regard with the service providers.
The site is situated within the popular and tranquil village of Waddingham, which lies just of the A15 trunk road, mid-way between Lincoln and Scunthorpe which lie about 12 miles to the north and south respectively.
The village offers a good range of local amenities including a village store, public house and primary school and the larger village of Kirton Lindsey which offers a far wider range of facilities, including a Co-op Convenience Store and secondary school, lies about 4 miles to the north-west.
METHOD OF SALE
The property is being offered for sale by way of Private Treaty.
£160,000 for freehold interest with vacant possession.
In addition to the purchase price, if the purchasers or their successors in title are able to negotiate a reduction in the S.106 payment of £48,434, then the purchaser or their successors in title will be required to make an overage payment to the Vendors, equating to 50% of any saving received.
VAT at the prevailing rate may be payable in addition to the purchase price.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in documenting the transaction.
Strictly by appointment through the Chartered Surveyors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HH9015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Banks Long & Co Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.