Restaurant for saleBridge Street , Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 1PQ
2,020 sq. ft.
- 2,020 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- A3 restaurant use class
- Ground and first floors
- A list of fixtures and fittings upon request
- 17 years remaining on lease
- Seating for 80 customers
- Excellent town centre location
We are pleased to offer to the market this two floor premises currently occupied by Lollo Rosso, ideally located on Bridge Street, Morpeth. The property has A3 restaurant use class with seating for 80 people spanning the ground floor with a bar area and pantry space, plus a full commercial kitchen, staff and customer W.C.s and storage space to the first floor. All fixtures and fittings are included in the premium; a full list can be gained upon request. The premises has become available due to Lollo Rosso relocating, and is available to let at �27,000 per annum with 17 years remaining on the lease.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63472750.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 323568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.