30 bedroom hotel for saleNew South Promenade, Blackpool, FY4 1NF
- Licensed Hotel 30 En-Suite Bedrooms
- 2 Bedroom Owners Accommodation
- Car Parking To Front And Side
- PRIME LOCATION
- GOOD ESTABLISHED TRADE, EPC TBC
- LICENSED HOTEL WITH 29/30 EN-SUITE BEDROOMS - SUPERB LOCATION IMMEDIATELY SOUTH OF THE PLEASURE BEACH ON THE PROMENADE - 2 BEDROOM OWNERS ACCOMMODATION - CAR PARKING TO FRONT AND SIDE - GOOD ESTABLISHED TRADE
A 30 bedroom fully en-suite trading hotel with licensed bar and dining room/sun lounge with approximately 80 covers. The property has 2 bedroom owners accommodation with lounge, kitchen, bathroom and WC.
Location: This 30 bedroom en-suite hotel is situated insuperb location on New South Promenade immediately South of the Pleasure Beach. It fronts onto the Promenade with a return frontage to Wellington Road West giving it a particularly strong profile in terms of passing pedestrian and vehicular trade.
Ground Floor: Reception, reception office, dining room, bar lounge, kitchen,
Accommodation: 1 double bedroom en-suite.
First Floor: 14 en-suite double or family rooms.
Second Floor: 15 en-suite double or family rooms.
Business Rates: 2017 RV: £28,750 Rates payable to be confirmed.
Business: The business is equipped to cater for up to 100 guests. All trade equipment will be included in the transaction. A full inventory will be prepared prior to exchange of contracts. The turnover is in excess of £200,000 per annum. Full details of the trading accounts are available after an initial viewing and meeting with the owner.
Lease option also available on: A new 15 year lease on an FRI basis with 3 year rent reviews. £30,000 per annum.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRO656F. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.