Takeaway for saleFish & Chips, NG11, Nottinghamshire
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: A5 Hot Food Take away
- SURROUNDED BY RESIDENTIAL DWELLINGS
- HAS TAKEN MUCH MORE IN THE PAST
- FANTASTICALLY BUSY LOCATION
- SCOPE FOR JUSTEAT OR HUNGRY HOUSE
FISH & CHIPS SHOP in Nottingham for Sale.
Busy fish and chips takeaway which has taken substantially more in the past and could easily do so again in the right hands in our opinion. Fronting onto a busy main road with tram stop outside and with a busy tram terminus, park and ride station close by. Surrounded by residential dwellings in this densely populated area on the outskirts of Nottingham with lay by parking to the front. Weekly Turnover £2,000 to £2,500. Scope to increase with the introduction of deliveries via the food portals such as JustEat or Hungry House to promote pizza's burgers etc. The premises are offered on a new lease and briefly comprise: double fronted spacious sales shop with two pan counter range, two deck pizza oven etc. To the rear is a good preparation room offering a range of quality catering equipment and staff WC. Option to Acquire Freehold. EPC Band C.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.