Retail Property (high street) for sale121 Rufford Road & 1 Brade Street, Crossens, Southport, PR9
1,592 sq. ft.
- 1,592 sq ft (147 sq m)
- Self Contained Former Post Office/Retail Unit To The Ground Floor
- Scope For Reinstatement To Retail or Conversion - Subject to PP
- Also With Large Three Bedroom Property With Garage/Outbuilding at 1 Brade Street
- Estimated Rental for The Flat of £550 per calendar month
- Vacant Possession
- Ideal Buy To Let Property
The former Crossens Post Office (121 Rufford Road) comprises of a self contained ground floor retail unit requiring works of reinstatement/repairs with sales area with stores and WC beyond.
From Brade Street gated double doors provide access into the enclosed rear yard with patio, decking and garage/outbuilding.
The ground floor porch leads into the open plan kitchen with stairs off to the first floor.
The first floor provides a front lounge, three bedrooms and fully fled bathroom.
We understand 1 Brade Street is on separate services to the retail unit and is gas centrally heated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63599774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.