Commercial Development for saleColebrook House, 51 Newnham Road, Plymouth, PL7
Sold by Us
- 2 acres (0.81 hectares)
- Residential development opportunity set within walled grounds within a popular suburban district of Plymouth
- Located close to Colebrook Village centre
- Proposals sought subject to planning
- Offers in excess of £1.5M sought
The property extends to approximately 2.0 acres and comprises a large Victorian detached dwelling set in walled grounds with existing access from Newnham Road but with a potential alternative access from Colebrook Lane which is envisaged will form the new vehicular access point for a new development of the site. The existing house is now in a dilapidated condition and would require significant refurbishment to bring back into occupiable use. Our clients also own the adjoining Colebrook Lodge which comprises a small gatehouse within wooded gardens which is also available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63679766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber Commercial, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.