Retail Property (high street) for saleBoldmere Road, 92 Boldmere Road, Boldmere, Sutton Coldfield, B73
Offers in Region of
1,727 sq. ft.
- 1,727 sq ft (160 sq m)
- 92 Boldmere Road, Sutton Coldfield (Swags & Tails relocating)
- The property is prominently situated fronting Boldmere Road within a very popular and vibrant local shopping centre comprising a mix of local, independent and national retailers which include Sainsbur
- A self-contained two storey property comprising ground floor retail sales area with kitchen, WC and outbuildings to the rear. Staircase off the main retail area leading to four good sized rooms at fir
- Total floor area: 167.69m / 1805 sq ft or thereabouts
- FOR SALE
- Guide Price offers around £295,000.
A self-contained two storey property comprising ground floor retail sales area with kitchen, WC and outbuildings to the rear. Staircase off the main retail area leading to four good sized rooms at first floor. Basement.
The first floor can also be approached via a separate entrance off Boldmere Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63779266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3022FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.