30 bedroom healthcare facility for saleFormer Sunningdale Nursing Home, Albany Road, Southport, PR9 0JE REDUCED
Offers in Excess of
10,300 sq. ft.
- 10,300 sq ft (956 sq m)
- 30 bed substantial former Sunningdale Nursing Home
- Situated close to the Promenade
- Freehold Title split into 2 (No.7 & 9)
- Great potential for continued use (contents available separately) or alternative use, subject to planning
Comprising a large brick built mainly four storey property, formerly built as two substantial Victorian houses.
The property has been extended to include a large conservatory to the front.
The main access off the front yard / car park leads into the ground floor accommodation, comprising ten bedrooms, dining room and conservatory.
The first floor, with lift access has a further eleven bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and two wc's.
The second floor has a further five bedrooms and bathroom.
The basement comprises four bedrooms and a range ancillary rooms to include kitchen, staff room,
laundry, training room, freezer room and dry stores.
Each of the floors extends to approx.2800sq.ft, except the second floor at circa 1900sq.ft
Externally there are paved areas to front and side together with gardens and seating areas for residents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63857540.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landwood Group , Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.