Commercial Property for sale97 & 97A Wennington Road, Southport, PR9
- Semi Detached House Converted Into Two Self Contained Flats
- Ideal Buy to Let Opportunity
- Future Scope for Reinstatement into Single Dwelling House
- Both Flats Let On An Assured Short Hold Tenancy Agreements and Producing £8,760 Per Annum
Two story semi detached former house estimated to have been constructed in 1900, now converted into two self contained flats, each with combined living room/bedroom, separate kitchen and bathroom/WC.
We understand the Ground floor flat is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement at an annual rental of £4,560.
First floor flat is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement at an annual rental of £4,200.
The property is to be sold subject to and with the benefit of these Assured Shorthold Tenancies in place.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63937496.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.