Commercial Property for saleBevois Valley Road, Southampton
Offers in Region of
- Fantastic Investment Potential
- Bar & Nightclub With Courtyard
- Late Licence
- Iconic Amongst Students
- Development Potential To Upper Floors
- Offers Considered Subject To Planning
- Books Available On Request
- Turnover Of £500,000 per 32 Week Year
- Call To View
Trading since 1987 Clowns & Jesters has developed an iconic name amongst Southampton students. Offered as a freehold sale and set over four floors, with development potential for the two upstairs floors to be turned in to student or residential accommodation.
Clowns is accessed via street level, operated as a pre bar for Jesters Nightclub. Trading throughout the student Calendar. Set with a main bar and a variety of seating areas. There is also a pool table which is a focal point of the pre- bar culture. Ladies and gents toilets and access via steps to Jesters nightclub.
The rear courtyard has been set up for additional seating and social enjoyment. This has also been covered to make the most of the space all year round. Retrospective planning permission has been approved by Southampton City Council for the rear courtyard to be covered. This also provides access to Jesters Nightclub
Set with a dancefloor and central bar. Serviced by the main beer cellar set in the middle of the lower ground floor. With late licence for trading until 2am.
Clowns & Jesters has been added to over the years by the current owners, now being sold as a job lot freehold unit. When constructed the unit would have originally been four individual townhouses. The first floor and second floor have received limited attention over the years however there is huge development opportunity, Architects have created drawings which are on file. This would encompass up to 8 flats, in prime student accommodation territory. Currently the two upper floors have mixed storage and living accommodation use. This has to be viewed to be appreciated.
Turnover of £500,000 per 32 week opening period. Currently closed 20 weeks per annum, net profit available on request. Offers will be considered subject to planning for further development. Access to accounts and inventory report are available on financial verification of any interested parties. Viewings strictly by appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63956959.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8328813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Carr, Bitterne Sales Flagship Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.