Light Industrial for saleDuke Street, 37 Duke Street, New Basford, Nottingham, NG7
7,764 sq. ft.
- 7,764 sq ft (721 sq m)
- Rare opportunity to purchase freehold
- Established industrial estate
- Excellent communication links
- 11 on-site parking spaces
The main workshop is a detached building within its own site at the corner of Duke Street and Palm Street. The original structure is a single storey steel framed building with cavity brick and blockwork elevations under a pitched asbestos cement panel clad roof. This has been extended on a number of occasions including the provision of a two storey office and administration block fronting Duke Street. The unit has off-street parking for up to 11 vehicles.
Access is from both Duke Street and Palm Street by means of manually operated sectional up and over loading doors. The premises are currently utilised as an engineering workshop and has been fitted with suspended gas fired warm air blower units, steam extraction and air scrubber units. The loading door to Palm Street is 3.85m x 3.85m and to the Duke Street elevation 3m x 3.70m.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63980605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NG Chartered Surveyors, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.