4 bedroom flat for saleBolton Street, Blackpool
- FOUR SELF CONTAINED FLATS
- SHOP HAS PLANNING FOR A FLAT - PLANNING NO. 15/0798.
- PARTIAL DOUBLE GLAZING
- IN NEED OF FULL RENOVATION
- HIGH YIELDING PROPERTY
- SOLD WITH VACANT POSESSION
- IDEAL BUY TO LET
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- JUST OFF THE PROMENADE
- SUBJECT TO A BUYERS PREMIUM OF £500 + VAT
SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION FOR £65,000
** COMMERCIAL UNIT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR ONE BED SELF CONTAINED FLAT + ONE BED COTTAGE, TWO STUDIOS AND A ONE BEDROOM FLAT** Potential to generate once fully renovated £385 PW - £20,020 P/A. Please note this property is in need of full renovation . PLANNING NO. 15/0798. Small yard with brick built outhouse and WC to the rear. (Please note this sale is subject to a buyers premium of £500 + VAT, Proxy/telephone bids can be arranged prior.)
Currently vacant. Has planning permission for a one bedroom flat.
Potential to generate between £85-£90 PW once converted.
Potential rental income of £40-£50 PW as it stands (ideal storage unit)
COTTAGE - FLAT 1
STUDIO FLAT - Potential to generate £65PW
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/BEDROOM
FLAT 3 - STUDIO
Potential to generate £65/£75 PW
Potential to generate £85/£90pw
Yard to the rear with two outhouses. All flats are accessed from the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1AUC0175460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Metcalf's, Blackpool on 01253 624047.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.