Office for saleUNIT 6, NEPTUNE COURT, WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
2,113 sq. ft.
- 2,113 sq ft (196 sq m)
- SPACIOUS MODERN OFFICE ACCOMMODATION
- LOCATED ON PRESTIGIOUS WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK
- FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- 6 CAR PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE
- CLOSE TO M55 MOTORWAY
- ACCOMMODATION FROM: 960 SQ FT- 2113 SQ FT
A prestigious development of individual office units within a landscaped business park setting finished to a high specification.
The accommodation benefits from:
CAT II recessed lighting
Open plan office layout
To the front of the office are six allocated car parking spaces
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-64126448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3990FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.