Mixed Use for saleBrixham
Offers in Excess of
- Mixed Investment Comprising Double Fronted Retail Unit & Two Flats
- Scope for Further Development (Subject to Permissions)
- In the Heart of the Pedestrianised Fore Street Precinct
- Ground Floor Retail Area Approx: 105m2 (1,081 sq ft)
- First Floor Retail/Store: 109m2 (1,175 sq ft)
The premises are located on Fore Street, Brixham town centre's busy pedestrianised retail high street, close to Brixham Harbour. Brixham is world renowned for its vibrant fishing trade and associated tourist activity around the colourful and busy Harbour. The thriving town centre is home to a variety of national and independent retailers, Cafes, Restaurants and Pubs.
53-55 Fore Street is a large wide fronted retail unit with potential for first floor trading space and ample ancillary/stores and upper levels. Situated in the very prime centre of Fore Street, the unit is visible due to its extended frontage and is only now available for the first time in over 50 years, due to retirement. Known for many years as Terry Dart, electrical retailers, this shop will suit many uses (subject to usual planning consents where needed). The residential flats are accessed via Mount Pleasant Road. The two 1 bed flats are in need of some redecoration but have been easily and reliably let in recent years (vacant possession available).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8561661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bettesworths, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.