Light Industrial for saleUnit 16 Maritime Business Centre,Osprey Quay, Portland, Dorset, DT5
8,191 sq. ft.
- 8,191 sq ft (760 sq m)
- Large Secure Yard, 5,920 square feet
- Modern construction, 100mm Kingspan cladding,
- Mezzanine, 538 square feet
- Operators Licence held by current occupiers
- Toilet, shower and kitchen facilities
- 3 phase electric supply
- Superfast broadband available
- Large Access door, 5 meters x 5 meters
- Ample road parking available
- Unit size 1733 sq ft
The unit is located on Maritime Business Centre which is accessed via the A354 and is approximately 2 miles south of Weymouth and 10 miles south of Dorchester. Road communications in the area are much faster following the opening of the Weymouth relief road on 17 March 2011.
This end terrace unit is of Kingspan Mini Micro rib steel clad panels and blockwork inner wall with a pitched steel clad kingspan KS1000RW roof incorporating translucent daylight panels supported upon a steel portal frame with fluorescent lighting throughout the building. The ground floor is concrete with 30kn live load, the internal eaves height is approximately 6 metres. Loading to the premises is by way of a sectional up and over door measuring approximately 5 metres wide x 5 metres high.
Internally, there is a separate personnel door, fluorescent strip lighting and offices both on ground and first floor level which benefit from the following specification:-
- Unisex WC + shower
- Kitchenette at first floor
- 3 phase electricity
- Gas is available but not currently utilised.
Externally, there is a secure yard compound providing parking for many cars along with additional outside storage.
Gas supply (not currently utilised)
3 phase electric, 2 sockets installed with room for expansion)
119 years remaining on lease.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Weymouth (3.4 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference Unit16MaritimeBusinessCentre_R_DT51FD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCW Enterprise , Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.