Land for saleDevelopment Land, Llantwit Major, Vale Of Glamorgan
- Planning permission granted for two dwellings.
- Modernisation and part re-build of existing property.
- Brand New four bedroom detached.
- Could easily be used as a large detached residence.
- Impressive gardens surrounding.
- Situated off a private, gated driveway.
- Central Llantwit Major location.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this LARGE, DETACHED, FIVE BEDROOM PROPERTY with PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED as a small DEVELOPMENT SITE for TWO large four bedroom dwellings situated in a prominent and exclusive part of Llantwit Major surrounded by similar properties (PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED - 24/04/2019). Set within walking distance of the town centre and all it's local amenities, Llantwit Major Comprehensive School, as well as the leisure centre and rugby club. There is also the train station around a 5 minute walk away.
There is one current dwelling situated on the site and development would include the following;
EXISTING PROPERTY - remaining part of property to provide a four bedroom dwelling. Detached external garage. Circa 3035.1 sq/ft.
NEW PROPERTY - new four bedroom property with integrated garage. Circa 3151.67 sq/ft.
Existing Dwelling - The property currently comprises on the ground floor:- living room, study/bar, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, large conservatory, utility room, office, bathroom, enclosed lean-to, master bedroom with en suite bathroom; and to the first floor four double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Development Potential - Should a purchaser wish to go down the route of redevelopment the plans that have been GRANTED are as below;
Original Dwelling Conversion - Remaining part of property to provide a four bedroom dwelling. Detached external garage to rear corner of plot. Serviced private driveway accessed by gated entrance. South facing frontage. Circa 3000 sq/ft in full.
New Dwelling - New Build - New four bedroom property with integrated garage. Own private driveway accessed by shared gated entrance to courtyard frontage. Circa 3100 sq/ft in full.
Contact - Please contact David Lakin at Brinsons & Birt on should you have any further questions or would like full copies of the plans.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64189926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28992153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons and Birt, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.