Hairdresser / Barber Shop for saleBeauty, Therapy & Tanning, BD22, Oxenhope, West Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- Large and Consistent Customer Base
- Highly Desirable Village Location
- New Lease and Low Overheads - AN EXCELLENT BUY
- IMMACULATE AND VERY WELL EQUIPPED
BEAUTY SALON in Bradford for Sale.
Our client has operated this business since 2005 and has developed a super business with a large and loyal customer base. This is a profitable concern and is fitted to a particularly high standard and we highly recommend viewing. Large and consistent customer base which is worked in easy hours over a five day week by our client with no requirement for staff. Weekly Turnover £1,000. The property benefits from the security of a new lease and low overheads – AN EXCELLENT BUY. This is a highly desirable village and this detached stone built property is ideally located in the centre of the village opposite a very busy Co-Op with easy on street parking. Internally is a large open plan salon with reception area, waiting area. To the rear is a treatment room and WC. IMMACULATE AND VERY WELL EQUIPPED. Awaiting EPC.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.