Restaurant for salePadstow, Cornwall, PL28
328 sq. ft.
- 328 sq ft (30 sq m)
- • A3 Business Use For Restaurant/Cafe
- • New 10 Year Lease (Fixed Term)
- • Tea Room And Cooking Area-328 sq ft (30.48 m²)
- • Preparation Area - 120 sq ft (11.15m²)
- • Store - 23 sq ft
- • WC And Shower
- • Rent - £33,600 Per Annum -To Include Water Rates, Fixtures & Fittings
- • Leasehold
A superb opportunity to acquire lock-up ground floor premises benefitting from A3 use for Restaurants and Cafes, being located within approximately 75 yards of the Harbour and water front.
The premises are being offered - New fixed term 10 year lease - To include Water Rates, Fixtures & Fittings.
The ground floor accommodation extends to approximately 472 sq ft (43.85 m²) and offers an excellent location in arguably one of Cornwall's most vibrant harbour towns.
ACCOMMODATION WITH ALL MEASUREMENTS BEING APPROXIMATE
TEAROOM/KITCHEN AREA - Measuring 28 ft (8.53 m) maximum x 12' 5" (3.78 m) giving a total floor area of 328 sq ft (30.48 m²)
To the front is an attractive seating area with space for approx. 22 number covers. Central heating radiator, telephone point, smoke alarm, drinks fridge, slate flooring throughout.
Located to the rear of the Tearoom area is:
PURPOSE BUILT KITCHEN - With newly installed extractor unit (installed 2017). The kitchen has recently been converted to comply with building regulations, with fireproof plasterboard to ceiling, Fire proof paint, stainless steel panelling. Commercial anti-slip flooring throughout. Lacanche Ambassade commercial gas oven, gas hob & fan assisted oven, 2 Lincat Grills, flat and ribbed griddles, commercial stainless steel sink with drainer to side, wash hand basin, dishwasher and smoke alarm.
Located to the rear with separate side/delivery access is:
PREPARATION ROOM - Measuring approximately 12' x 10' (3.66 m x 3.05 m) Stainless steel preparation area with sink and storage, Worcester wall mounted gas fired central heating combi boiler (newly installed in 2017) commercial tall fridge and freezer, smoke alarm, newly installed black and white tiled flooring.
Located to the rear of the Preparation Room is:
FURTHER STORE - 23 sq ft (2.14 m²) - Access to:
WC/SHOWER - Shower cubicle with glass screen and Mira shower, central heating radiator, WC, newly installed black and white tiled flooring.
• Photographs taken 2016 -the Kitchen has been refurbished since these were taken.
• The flooring throughout the premises cannot be altered without Landlords consent.
DIRECTIONS - Proceed into Padstow via The Prideaux-Brune access; proceed down Church Street which leads into Duke Street. Trealaw is the 4th business premises on your left hand side located towards the upper end of Duke Street.
Whilst we as Estate Agents on behalf of the vendors endeavour to ensure the accuracy of property details produced and displayed, we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are connected, in working order or fit for the purpose. Neither have we had sight of the legal documents to verify the Freehold or Leasehold status of any property. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor and/or Surveyor. A Buyer must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. The Vendors have checked and approved these particulars.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-64803887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PD1320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cole Rayment & White, Padstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.