Commercial Development for saleShillingstone Lane, Okeford Fitzpaine, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 0RB
Wessex Park is a rural industrial estate situated to the north eastern side of Okeford Fitzpaine on the Shillingstone Road. The A367 at Shillingtone is close by.
The estate comprises a mixture of workshops, offices and factories of differing sizes.
In more details these are:
Unit1/2 2,174sqft office/workshop
Unit 2 2,174sqft office/workshop
Unit 3 796sqft office/workshop
Unit 4/5 9,612sqft storage/distribution
Unit 6 6,243sqft storage/distribution
Unit 7 28,664sqft storage
Unit 8 10,656sqft
Unit 9 7,276sqft
Unit 10 1291sqft
Unit 12 656sqft
Rental/purchase offers are sought for the units from £5/sqft or £40/sqft capital value.
The site is situated within walking distance of the village centre of Okeford Fitzpaine on the Shillingston Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-64814171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- View EPC Unit 1 & 2 for this property See full size version online
- View EPC Unit 3 for this property See full size version online
- View EPC Unit 4 & 5 for this property See full size version online
- View EPC Unit 6 for this property See full size version online
- View EPC Unit 7 for this property See full size version online
- View EPC Unit 8 for this property See full size version online
- View EPC Unit 9 for this property See full size version online
- View EPC Unit 10 for this property See full size version online
- View EPC Unit 12 for this property See full size version online
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POU150068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson , Poundbury Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.