Shop for salePutney Bridge Road, London
410 sq. ft.
- 410 sq ft (38 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established newsagent and convenience store situated on Putney Bridge Road in South West London, the business it occupies a pro
- Putney Bridge Road is the main road between Putney and Wandsworth and is extremely busy with a high number of vehicles.
- The business has been established since 2013 and in the ownership of the current vendor since this time trading in the sale of newspapers, magazines, wines and spirits, tobacco, groceries, confectione
- The vendors have built up an excellent reputation within the local area and have many loyal repeat customers with we understand no direct competition and benefits from a high level of passing trade du
- Wandsworth is a district of south west London within the London Borough of Wandsworth.
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established newsagent and convenience store situated on Putney Bridge Road in South West London, the business it occupies a prominent trading location in a densely populated residential area with Wandsworth Park opposite.
Putney Bridge Road is the main road between Putney and Wandsworth and is extremely busy with a high number of vehicles.
The business has been established since 2013 and in the ownership of the current vendor since this time trading in the sale of newspapers, magazines, wines and spirits, tobacco, groceries, confectionery, top ups, national lottery, cards and a UPS parcel collection and drop off point.
The vendors have built up an excellent reputation within the local area and have many loyal repeat customers with we understand no direct competition and benefits from a high level of passing trade due to its location.
Wandsworth is a district of south west London within the London Borough of Wandsworth. It is situated 4.6 miles approx south west of Charing Cross. The area is identified in the London plan as one of 35 major centres in Greater London. There are excellent transport links serving the local area with a number of train stations and underground stations nearby as well as bus routes. The A3 dual carriageway is 2 miles approx from the business and links Central London to the M25 Orbital Motorway and surrounding area.
The business occupies a lock up shop on Putney Bridge Road with ample parking to the front. Entrance is made into the main retail area with counter to the right with a tobacco kiosk behind. To the left there is a newspaper and magazine display and a refrigerated multi deck and to the centre there is racking and shelving. To the right there is further shelving and to the rear there are chest freezers and access to the store room. Outside there is a small yard to the rear.
Use A1/A2 with alcohol licence.
Premium £39,950 subject to contact for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £10,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease with we understand the current lease expiring in 2032 subject to periodic upward only rent reviews.
Business rates Nil. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquiries to the local rating authority at Wandsworth.
Size 410 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday - Sunday 8.30 am - 10pm.
Staff family run.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in excess of £208,000 per annum approx.
Accounts available on request.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Local authority London Borough of Wandsworth.
Energy performance certificate with an energy performance asset rating of 74 - C with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate it is available on request.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Viewing through Warren Anthony Commercial by prior appointment only.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-64817137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27761492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.