Restaurant for saleJames Street West, Bath, Somerset, BA1
295 sq. m.
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Prime city centre location
- Modern designed property
- Nearby occupiers include Odeon Cinema and the King of Wessex (JD Wetherspoon)
- GIA approx. - 295 sq m (3,175 sq ft)
- The restaurant is currently closed
The premises are configured to provide accommodation all at first floor level. When trading, the unit was laid out to provide a variety of tables and seating for circa 175 covers. Ancillary accommodation includes a full catering kitchen with a separate prep area, customer toilets, ancillary storage space, staff facilities, managers office and a large external terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-64821290.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Formerfranikieandbennysbath. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, London Leisure. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.