Residential Development for saleBorough Road, Middlesbrough
- A RARELY AVAILABLE CENTRALLY LOCATED RETAIL UNIT
- DOUBLE FRONTED AND ALSO VASTLY EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- POTENTIAL FOR A CONVERSION INTO A LARGE NUMBER OF STUDENT APARTMENTS - SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- LOCATED CLOSE TO LINTHORPE ROAD AND THE UNIVERSITY OF TEESSIDE
**TO BE SOLD BY TOWN AND COUNTRY PROPERTY AUCTION NORTH EAST ON 27TH JUNE 2018 AT MIDDLESBROUGH FC'S RIVERSIDE STADIUM**
GUIDE PRICE OF £180,000 (PLUS BUYERS PREMIUM OF 3% + VAT)
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 6PM WITH AUCTION STARTING AT 7PM. THE LEGAL PACKS CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR WEBSITE AT, www.townandcountrypropertyauctions.co.uk.
WELL KNOWN BUSINESS PREMISES OFFERED FOR SALE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MANY YEARS - SUBSTANTIAL DOUBLE FRONTED AND VASTLY EXTENDED TOWN CENTRE RETAIL UNIT WITH ACCOMMODATION SPREAD OVER 3 STOREYS / LARGE GROUNDFLOOR RETAIL AREA WITH TWO FURTHER STORAGE FLOORS / IDEAL FOR CONVERSION TO POTENTIAL STUDENT ACCOMMODATION OR A RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL MIX / RECENTLY BENFITTING FROM A NEW ROOF / A RARELY AVAILABLE RETAIL OFFERING LOCATED CLOSE TO LINTHORPE ROAD IN MIDDLESBROUGH TOWN CENTRE / ONE NOT TO BE MISSED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-64885139.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7589535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough on 01642 495200.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.