Takeaway for saleFish & Chips, BD6, West Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- Worked in Just Six Openings per Week
- Busy Passing Trade and Easy Parking
- Five Star Hygiene Certificate
- Early Viewing Highly Recommend
FISH & CHIPS (12 FRYING HOURS PER WEEK) in Bradford for Sale.
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire this well established fish and chips shop with weekly turnover of £2,900 in just six openings per week and just 12 frying hours. The business has an incredible reputation with a large residential community right on the doorstep. Busy passing trade and easy parking – the perfect recipe. Our client has operated the business since 2007 – a fabulous buy which we highly recommend is viewed early. The business is priced to sell and is offered with the security of a new lease – THIS IS A VERY GOOD BUY. This is a single storey stone built lock-up shop which enjoys a five star hygiene certificate and comprises: good sized tiled sales shop with three pan counter range, large preparation room and WC. EPC Band D.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.