Shop for saleHarleston, Norfolk
- Vast range of food and accessories
- Strong supplier and customer base
- Two prime locations with heavy footfall
- Shop of choice for animal lovers and pet owners
- Low overheads with high turnover
Current asking price
Primary business type
Intelligent Business Transfer are excited to offer for sale a long-established business which has huge potential for growth and provides a lucrative opportunity for the right individual.
Founded over 40 years ago, the business has excelled in providing top quality service and products to its local constituency and has acquired a large number of customers over the years due to its competitive prices. Its qualified staff members have provided exceptional customer service which has resulted in high turnover in excess of £500,000 every year, with weekly takings of over £10,000.
Such a company presents huge possibilities for the ideal buyer to grow the business. Currently relying solely on its reputation and repeat customers to bring in revenue, the businesses could be taken to new heights if it established and maintain a website and social media presence.
An online platform showcasing the businesses top class products and potentially offering a delivery service could propel the businesses forward and attract new customers. With strong supplier links, a new owner could ensure greater profit margins by endorsing the businesses online and increasing its range of products.
Pleased with how well the business has developed over the years, the owners are seeking retirement and are willing to lease the businesses to a worthy individual, who will uphold the company reputation and values and will continue to provide a solid customer service.
Intelligent Business Transfer will be handling the sale of the business. The vendors are willing to stay on for a month to aid the new buyer with the transition.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 02324A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by INTELLIGENT BUSINESS TRANSFER LTD, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.