2 bedroom commercial property for saleHigh Street, Sturry, Canterbury
Offers in Region of
- Great Business Opportunity
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Currently Take Away Premises
- Previously A Butchers
- Planning For Extension
- Could Be Bought As Part Of Neighbouring Swan Restaurant
An opportunity for the business minded with residential flat above.
Up until recently used as a Chinese take away but as with our other listing next door at the Swan Inn the opportunities here are huge.
This property was once a butcher and now the take away business so getting a change of use should be possible if you are looking to try something different. There is approved planning to replace the existing walk in freezers and fridges with a single storey brick building.
Planning Website Link: https://publicaccess.canterbury.gov.uk/online-applications/search.do?action=simple
Ref No: CA/15/02203/FUL
The property also comes with a two bedroom flat above which is in excellent condition and has a large attic currently used for storage.
Finally you may wish to view this as a business opportunity in conjunction with the neighbouring property at the Swan.
For more information call or email us today.
Front Service Area - 5.36m x 4.39m (17'7 x 14'5) -
Food Prep/Dining Area - 6.32m x 2.57m (20'9 x 8'5) -
Kitchen - 8.64m x 6.10m (28'4 x 20) -
Walk In Freezer -
Walk In Fridge -
Rear Garden Area -
First Floor Flat -
Kitchen - 3.10m x 2.72m (10'2 x 8'11) -
Living Area - 6.32m x 4.42m (20'9 x 14'6) -
Bedroom - 4.32m x 3.35m (14'2 x 11) -
Bedroom - 3.73m x 3.35m (12'3 x 11) -
Shower Room -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26805515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SAXON SHORE LIMITED, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.