9 bedroom hotel for sale41 Rawcliffe Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4
- Use class orders: C1 Hotels
- South Shore, Blackpool
- Close to Promenade & Entertainments
- In Lovely Order Throughout
- Catering for 21 Guests
- 2 Bedroom Private Accommodation
- Priced to Sell or Lease
- Strong Trading Accounts
- Viewing Recommended
Beautifully appointed Bar Lounge. Bar is in dark-wood
timber and Lounge area has upholstered seating.
Dining Room decorated to a high standard with
seating for 20 diners.
Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units and a range
of catering equipment to cater for all guests.
Lower Ground Floor
Master Bedroom with built-in robes.
Bathroom comprising three piece suite.
1 Family Bedroom - En-Suite.
3 Double Bedrooms - All En-Suite.
1 Twin Bedroom - En-Suite.
1 Single Bedroom - En-Suite.
2 Family Bedrooms - both En-Suite.
1 Double Bedroom - En-Suite.
EXTERIOR: Garden area to the front of the property. Yard to the rear.
AGENTS NOTES: All letting bedrooms have TV's and room refreshments. The hotel is centrally heated and has double glazing. Inventory remains in ownership of the Landlord on Lease option.
BUSINESS: We are informed that trading accounts show a turnover in the region of £36,120.
TENURE: Freehold or Leasehold - New flexible lease offered at a Rent of £11,000 pa.
Leasehold Price: £25,000 Ingoing £5,000 Deposit
VIEWING: By appointment through Kenricks.
WE CAN ASSIST IN ARRANGING FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR NEW BUSINESS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 00H842K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool on 0125 346 9132.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.