Cafe for saleESTABLISHED IN 1985 LICENSED CONTINENTAL CAFE, BH1, Dorset
- Business for sale
- Prominent trading location receiving high levels of footfall.
- 52 internal covers with an outside seating area.
- Excellent reputation with loyal client base.
- Huge potential to increase turnover.
Bournemouth, Dorset. Average WT GBP5,800. Prominent busy town centre trading location receiving high levels of footfall. Close to Bournemouth Gardens, Pavilion, seafront, Pier, The Square & hotels. Licensed premises serving hot and cold food, hot and cold beverages including beers and wines. 52 internal covers with an outside seating area. Excellent reputation with loyal client base. Huge potential for growth and expansion as the cafe has never been open in the evenings but has a licence to 11pm (7 days a week) and has a large basement currently unused. Leasehold premises with new 10yr lease available. Business GBP129,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65063188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 147732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Business Sales Limited, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.