Light Industrial for saleBUILDING 3, ALDON ROAD, POULTON BUSINESS PARK, FY6
Sold by Us
3,283 sq. ft.
- 3,283 sq ft (305 sq m)
- WAREHOUSE / LIGHT INDUSTRIAL BUILDING
- CAR PARKING TO THE FRONT & SIDE
- TOTAL AREA GIA: 305 SQ M (3283 SQ FT)
- LOADING DOOR, OFFICE, WC's
This Freehold building provides mainly open plan warehouse/light industrial space. The building benefits from a vehicle access/loading door and personal access door to the front. In addition to the front of the building is an office and WC. The mezzanine floor above the office is basic however does provide some storage space.
The building would suit a variety of purposes and can be re-configured or renovated to suit the requirements of a new owner.
There is car parking to the front of the unit for numerous vehicles dependent on their size. To the right hand side of the building is a driveway that extends the depth of and around the back of the building. There is a 2nd loading access shutter door at the side of the building towards the rear. All this provides additional car parking, storage or loading facilities.
The building is presently let to the NHS, however we understand that vacant possession may become available in the near future. However all interested parties should speak with Adam Taylor at Duxburys Commercial email: email@example.com in terms of their requirements and the potential vacant possession of the building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65081237.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.