Office for saleOLD DOCKS HOUSE, 90 WATERY LANE, PRESTON, PR2
Sold by Us
12,067 sq. ft.
- 12,067 sq ft (1,121 sq m)
- PROMINENT HQ OFFICE BUILDING
- PRIVATE CAR PARK TO SIDE (40 SPACES)
- TOTAL NIA: APPROX 1,121 SQ M (12,067 SQ FT)
- 2 STOREY OFFICES WITH BASEMENT
- REFURBISHED TO PROVIDE A MIX OF OPEN PLAN ACCOMMODATION AND PRIVATE OFFICES
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to be instructed to market these purpose built offices of the Art Deco style. This detached HQ building property benefits from a main entrance off Watery Lane with an internal revolving door leading to a grand paneled reception area. The office accommodation is set over two floors, the ground floor being mainly open plan with some cellular offices. The first floor layout consists of smaller offices that would suit boardrooms or managerial offices. The property benefits from two staircases and male and female WCs on each floor. The property benefits from partial air conditioning, perimeter trunking for data and power and central heating.
To the side is a good sized car park which benefits from 40 delineated car parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65107307.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5347FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.