Commercial Property for saleHigh Road Woodford Green, London
- A1 USE
- PREMIUM REQUIRED WITH OR WITHOUT STOCK
- CASH MACHINE
- ALCOHOL LICENCE
- NEW LEASE TO BE NEGOTIATED
- PROMINANTE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO CENTRAL LINE STATION
- PREMIUM REQUIRED EXCESS OFF £75,000
LOCATION: The Premises is located on a prominent location on High Road Woodford Green, the return frontage stands out within the parade of shops within this locality. Known as the WINE MILL it is served well with local transport, South Woodford Central Line station is within walking distance as is Woodford Central line station. Parking locally is good and this popular and busily part of Woodford Green as many established shops with a continues Footfall Day & Night.
DESCRIPTION: The Wine Mill has been established for 5 years and has a friendly family feel to it, serving the local area and building a good and trusting reputation. Whilst having, if not the most prominent shop presence in the area sharing the spoils with local established Restaurants,Retail shops,Hair stylist and other local trades.
Allen Davies have been advised that the current shop turnover is approx £4000 - £5000 per week and the Cash Machine generates approx£3,500 - £4000p.a. We believe this is a great opportunity to take over a well established business in a popular and affluent area.
LEASE: Full repairing and insuring lease, with 5 year lease being renewed this year, for a term to be agreed.
PREMIUM: £95,000 with stock or £65,000 with out stock
BUSINESS RATES: We have been advised that the current rateable value for the shop is £6,200p.a. We do advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries with the local authority.
DIMENSIONS: Approximate Shop/Retail Area: 889sqft/83sqm
Storage Size Approx: 331sqft/30.8sqm
LEGAL COST: In going tenant to bare the cost of all legal fees
REFERENCE FEE: Allen Davies have been advised by our Vendors/Landlords that all interested parties will undergo a reference check, fees are not refundable.
VIEWING: Strictly by prior appointment through Allen Davies Commercial Department on 020 8539 2121.
REFERENCE CHARGE: Allen Davies charges a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.