Takeaway for saleFish & Chips, BD7, West Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- Commanding Main Road Trading Position
- Highly Profitable Concern
- Oozing Potential for So Much More
- SENSIBLY PRICED FOR QUICK SALE
FISH AND CHIPS SHOP in Bradford for Sale.
This is a superb site on this commanding main road and such a densely populated area in both residential and industry. The business is worked in very short openings – only six lunches and three time openings, closing at 7pm. The potential here is unlimited – if run by an enthusiastic husband and wife team, this could take the big money here. Weekly Turnover £1,600. HIGHLY PROFITABLE CONCERN – OOZING POTENTIAL FOR SO MUCH MORE. SENSIBLY PRICED FOR QUICK SALE -Showing adjusted net profits of £31,141 prior to depreciation, but after staff wages in excess of £100,000 have been paid, on accounts for year ended 31st December 2017. Excellent scope for full time working owners to further increase profitability . The premises are held on a secure long lease with very low rent and comprise: well fitted sales shop sporting a three pan modern frying range, large preparation kitchen and rumbling and potato preparation room, store room, toilet and wash hand basin. EPC Band C.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.