Retail Property (high street) for sale170 Rufford Road, Crossens, Southport, PR9
474 sq. ft.
- 474 sq ft (44 sq m)
- Self-Contained Retail Unit To The Ground Floor
- One Bedroom Flat to the First Floor with Separate Entrance
- 2 Storey Outbuilding at Rear With Potential for Conversion Subject to Necessary Consents
- Prominent Roadside Corner Position
- Vacant Possession on Completion
The property provides a ground floor retail unit with open plan sales area to the front. Towards the back of the retail unit are two store rooms/offices along with kitchen & WC facilities.
Accessed via a private entrance from Rufford Road, there is a self-contained one bedroom flat to the first floor.
To the rear of the property, accessed from Brooke Street, there is a yard area and detached 2 storey outbuilding which has potential for conversion subject to all the necessary consents.
A copy of the Land Registry Entry and details of a covenant in favour of Southport Estates in respect of use & alteration are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65199143.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.