Takeaway for saleFish & Chips, M7, Greater Manchester
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: A5 Hot Food Take away
- 30 Cover Premises with Easy Parking
- Super Local Reputation - No Deliveries or Outside Catering
- Sub-Let Two Bedroom Accommodation
- FABULOUS PROFITABLE BUSINESS - VIEWING IS A MUST
FISH AND CHIPS, SANDWICH BAR AND DINER in Salford for Sale.
Our client has owned this business since 2003 and has a developed a fabulous concern which enjoys a super local reputation. This is a very profitable business which archives a super turnover in sensible day time hours with no deliveries or outside catering. The operation occupies a super position in the busy parade of shops at the centre of this densely populated area and benefits from lots of easy parking. New lease available, subject to landlords consent. FABULOUS PROFITABLE BUSINESS – VIEWING IS A MUST. Weekly Turnover £3,500 to £4,000. This is a substantial double fronted two storey building with large forecourt and is presented to the highest of standards and briefly comprises large shop with two pan counter range and separate counter area with quality well equipped kitchen to the rear. To the remainder of the ground floor is a very tasteful 30 cover dining area, to the rear is a preparation room. The first floor comprises a two bedroom flat which is sub-let and returns £550 per calendar month. Also to the first floor is the WC’s, a beauty room with two sun beds. Enclosed garden to the rear. Awaiting EPC.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.