Takeaway for saleHot Food Take Away, S66, Wickersley, South Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- Densely Populated and Bustling Shopping Centre Location
- Would Suit Most Hot Food Cuisines
- Superbly Equipped and Professionally Fitted
- VERY SENSIBLY PRICED
- Was Taking £2,500 Weekly, Just Before Closure
PROFESSIONAL HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY in Rotherham for Sale.
An opportunity to acquire this superbly fitted, modern fast food takeaway which must be seen to be appreciated. The concern is situated in this upmarket residential area of Wickersley, a densely populated and bustling shopping centre in Rotherham. The business has been closed for a few weeks now due to a very serious illness but was a highly profitable concern. This site was a Chinese takeaway taking £2,500 weekly but would suit most hot foods. VERY SENSIBLY PRICED. The premises are held on a secure lease, sensible rent and comprise spacious outsales area, excellent, spacious commercial kitchen sporting a 9 wok commercial Chinese range plus an abundance of hi tech catering equipment, office / store, further store room, toilet and wash hand basin. Private parking to the rear.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.