Office for saleSurtees Way, Surtees Business Park, Stockton-On-Tees, Cleveland, TS18
9,613 sq. ft.
- 9,613 sq ft (893 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Open Plan Office
- Raised Access Flooring
- Comfort Cooling
- Passenger Lift
• Purpose built modern office buildings
• Powder Coated system cladding with double glazed units
• Open Plan Office
• Raised Access Flooring
• Comfort Cooling
• PIR Lighting
• Passenger Lift
• WC Facilities
• 2.7m Floor to Ceiling Height
• Kitchen Facilities
• Potential for External Branding
The scheme is located adjacent to the A66(T) which provides a direct link to the A1(M) to the west and A19(T) to the East. The park is located within the Preston Farm area of Teesside and forms one of the main business locations for the Teesside conurbation, housing a number of local, national and international companies.
The location benefits from the nearby amenity provision at Teesside Retail Park providing a variety of retail and restaurants. The nearby David Lloyd club also provides gym and swimming pool facilities.
Frequent rail services to London, Leeds, York, Newcastle and Edinburgh are afforded via the main East Coast station at Darlington, approximately 15 miles away. Additionally a range of domestic and international flights are available at durham tees Valley airport 8 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65297867.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SurteesBusinessParkSTOCKTON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect Property North East Ltd, Stockton-On-Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.