Retail Property (high street) for sale73 & 73A Eastbank Street, Southport, PR8
- Self Contained Retail Unit To The Ground Floor
- Separate Two Bedroom Flat Above
- Sold with Vacant Possession
- Southport Town Centre Location
A three story mid terrace property comprising of a self-contained ground floor shop with 2 bedroom self-contained flat situated to the first & second floors.
The ground floor unit provides predominately open plan sales area. To the rear, there are kitchen & WC facilities along with a useful storeroom/office.
The first floor flat is accessed via an external staircase from the rear yard. To the first floor, there is lounge, kitchen & bathroom whilst the second floor provides two bedrooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65345009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.