Cafe for saleCafe & Sandwich Bars, BD19, West Yorkshire
- Business for sale
- Superb Town Centre Trading Position
- Run In Easy Hours by Our Client
- 12 Ground Floor Covers Plus 12 on First Floor
- VIEWING HERE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
CAFÉ & COFFEE SHOP in Cleckheaton for Sale.
Super Coffee Shop and Café which has seen many recent improvements and shown recent growth presents an excellent opportunity to acquire a thriving business situated in this bustling, West Yorkshire, town centre trading position with parking right outside and also being very close to the town’s main car park. Weekly Turnover £1,200. This is an easily run business which is run in easy hours by our client with the assistance of part time staff and which offers real scope to increase, particularly by marketing the buffet and outside catering services. The premises are held on lease with very sensible rent and comprise: Open plan unit incorporating out sales with excellent display refrigeration and servery, open well fitted kitchen with 2 group, steam pressure coffee machine and seating area for 12 diners in comfort. First floor café dining area for a further 12 covers, toilet with wash hand basin and store room. VIEWING HERE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. EPC Band F.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 581708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.