Convenience Store for saleBroomhill Drive, Dumbarton, Dunbartonshire, G82
1,338 sq. ft.
- 1,338 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Former convenience store.
- Standalone building within densely populated housing estate.
- Net internal area of 124.31 sq.m (1,338 sq.ft).
- Would suit a variety of uses, particularly hot food, subject to planning.
- VAT exempt.
- Offers in region of £95,000.
The subjects are located to the southern side of Broomhill Drive, with
the Bellsmyre district of Dumbarton.
The property is located directly opposite Nursery School, with
Dumbarton Cemetery located immediately to the rear. Located within
a densely populated housing estate, the subjects are well located to
derive strong levels of trade locally.
Dumbarton is an established provincial town, set on the banks of
the River Leven, where it joins the River Clyde. The town is also at
the confluence of the A814 and A812 trunk roads, close to the A82.
Dumbarton is one of the principal administrative and commercial
centres for the West Dunbartonshire local authority area, and the
town centre provides High Street retailing for both Dumbarton and
also several other towns in the Vale of Leven, including Renton,
Alexandria and Bonhill.
The subjects comprise a standalone former convenience store laid
out over ground floor only. The subjects have a pitched and concrete
Internally the subjects provide a large retailing area at the front with
a general store, toilets and kitchen facilities to the rear. The layout is
generally rectangular in shape.
According to measurements taken at the time of our internal
inspection, we calculate that the net internal to be 124.31 sq.m (1,338
From the Scottish Assessors website we note the Rateable
Value to be £10,900. The property qualifies, subject to
occupier status, for 100% rates relief via the Small Business
Offers in excess of £95,000 are invited for the benefit of our client's
heritable interest in the subjects.
The property has an EPC rating of D. Sight of the Energy Performance
Certificate (EPC) for the subjects can be made available upon request.
All figures are quoted exclusive of VAT, if applicable.
Each party will be responsible for all legal costs incurred in the
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-65425037.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSA1089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.